- This series was originally heard on NBC
starting 09/12/34 on the West Coast only for Cardinet Candy. The
series moved to CBS on Sundays at 7:45 p.m. from 10/16/38 to
01/22/39. Final move back to NBC in 1941, again only on the West
Coast with Hal Burdick. The following broadcasts are from the 1945
to 1948 NBC run sponsored by Edwards Coffee.
- Each of the following broadcasts were aired in
the 15 minute format unless otherwise noted.
- To order, select the following
CD number(s) of your choice:
Care Of Postmistress Clara
The Law’s Delay
Adrian Sets A Trap
For Later Delivery
Boomerangs Do Come Back
Homecoming For Two
In A Matter Of Speaking
One In A Thousand
- If you found this page via an internet
search engine click here to go to our home page.
- Copyright © 2008 by Terry G. G. Salomonson. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States
Of America. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the author.
Audio Classics® LLC Archive
Copyright © 1997-2012 Terry Salomonson
Home Page: http://www.audio-classics.com
Last Updated: 04/27/15 07:37:41 PM