- The story line for this series was of a
young Commanche raised by a white ranching family to adulthood.
As an adult, Steve Adams would ride for law and order as Straight
Arrow in full dress and warpaint of a Commanche.warrior. This series and Red Ryder, were the only western programs to
challenge the audience away from The Lone Ranger.
- Bill and Teresa Harper have headed the
Straight Arrow Fan Club for years. They
also published the newsletter “Pow Wow” for many years, of
which back issues are available. For
information, contact Bill Harper,
301 E. Buena Vista Ave, North Augusta, SC 29841.
- The Following
programs are the only available programs from this series to date.
- Each of the following broadcasts are 30
minutes in length unless otherwise noted.
- Click here to see a broadcast log for
# 1 Stage From Calvaydos
- 02/06/49 Inaugural Pow-Wow. Special live broadcast. (15 Minutes)
- 03/24/49 # 60 Land Of Our
- 07/18/49 #101
- 01/02/50 #156
- 03/09/50 #180
- 01/04/51 #244
- 06/21/51 #292
The Long Summer
- Copyright © 2002 by Terry G. G. Salomonson. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States
Of America. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the author.
Audio Classics® LLC Archive
Copyright © 1997-2012 Terry Salomonson
Home Page: http://www.audio-classics.com
Last Updated: 04/27/15 07:37:41 PM